USA PATRIOT ACT INFORMATION DISCLOSURE – IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT APPLICATION PROCEDURES
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies every customer. What this means to you: When you apply for a loan, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Please use the following checklist as a guide to the supporting documentation needed to process your loan request.
Application & Identification
* Please fill out the loan application form online to the best of your knowledge.
* Copy of your Driver’s License, and front and back of green card, if not a US citizen
* Email addresses for all borrowers on loan
Income & Asset Information
* Last 2 yrs W’2’s (or 1099’s)
* Last 2 years Federal tax returns (1040- all schedules, including K-1’s where applicable)
* Last 2 years corporate/partnership returns (1120/1065) for all businesses that you own 25% or more
* Most recent 30 days YTD paystubs, if W-2 employee
* Social Security/ Pension Income- Copy of most recent award letter and most recent paystub/ direct deposit receipt
* Last 12 mos checks to verify alimony/ child support, where applicable
* Copy of current lease for all rental property (4 units or less)
* Most recent 2 mos liquid asset statements: bank accounts, stocks, and retirement accounts. Please include all pages even if blank.
* Copy of your current mortgage statement(s) for all financed properties
* Copy of Homeowner’s insurance Dec page verifying premium and coverage for all properties owned
* Copy of the NOTE from your 2nd on the subject property, if you are keeping open. This is 3-9 pages and will either say “Note” or “Equity Agreement” and outlines the terms of the HELOC.
* HOA statement verifying monthly fee for all applicable properties.
* Copy of entire recorded divorce decree, where applicable